SEIKO PROSPEX SSC815P1 SPEEDTIMER SOLAR 1969 RECREATION MEN WATCHRegular price $893.00
Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. We are constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
*Due to SEIKO regulations control, we will not be able to ship any SEIKO orders out of Singapore. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Case Diameter: 39 mm
- Case Thickness: 13.3 mm
- Case Length: 45.5 mm
- Glass: Curved sapphire crystal
Case Material: Stainless steel
- Band Material: Stainless steel
- Screw case back
- Tachymeter function
- 24-hour hand
- Chronograph up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments
- Date display
- Display function of resuming electric power generation.
- Equipped with small seconds hand
- Overcharge prevention function
- Water Resistant: 10 BAR